About Potassium FeldsparPotassium feldspar , also commonly known as orthoclase, is a monoclinic aluminosilicate mineral containing potassium.
Potassium feldspar belongs to the monoclinic crystal system, usually in red, yellow, white and other colors. Density 2.54-2.57g/cm3, specific gravity 2.56 ~ 2.59, hardness 6. It has the characteristics of low melting point , long melting interval and high melting viscosity.
Powdering Process of Potassium FeldsparWith the development of the ceramic industry, the large consumption of potassium feldspar resources makes the reserves of potassium feldspar continuously decrease, and the cost of mining is getting larger and larger, so the price of potassium feldspar is inevitable. High quality potassium feldspar is in short supply. At present, high quality potassium feldspar resources for ceramic industry are imported from North Korea, India and other countries in large quantities, and the demand for potassium feldspar is increasing, and the market prospect is broad. It is widely used and the return on investment is increasing.
The specific process is:
Stage 1: The block potassium feldspar is transported by vehicle to the raw material warehouse, and then the material is sent by forklift into the jaw crusher to crush into the feed fineness (15mm-30mm) that can enter the mill.
Stage 2: the broken small pieces of potassium feldspar are sent to the silo by the bucket elevator, and then sent to the grinding chamber of the potassium feldspar mill by the vibration feeder.
Stage 3: the powder potassium feldspar powder is graded by the sorting machine, and the unqualified powder is graded by the sorting machine and returned to the main machine for grinding.
Stage 4: The powder that meets the fineness requirements enters the powder collector with the air flow through the pipeline for separation and collection, and the collected finished powder is sent to the finished product silo by the conveying device through the discharge port, and then collected and packaged by the powder filling truck and automatic packaging machine.
Application of Potassium Feldspar
1. Ceramic body ingredients: feldspar can play the role of barren raw materials before burning, reduce the drying shrinkage and deformation of the body, improve drying performance, shorten drying time.
2. Glass flux: potassium feldspar is the main component of glass mixture, containing high Al2O3, low iron content, and fusible than alumina, not only the melting temperature is low and the melting range is wide, improve the alumina content in glass ingredients, reduce the melting temperature in glass production and increase the alkali content to reduce the amount of alkali. In addition, the process of feldspar melting into glass is relatively slow, and the crystallization capacity is small, which can prevent the crystallization of crystals during the formation of glass and destroy the product.
3. Ceramic glaze: ceramic glaze is mainly composed of feldspar, quartz and clay raw materials, of which potassium feldspar content can reach 10-35%.
4. Enamel raw materials: mainly with potassium feldspar and other mineral raw materials mixed into the method, the amount of incorporation is usually 20-30%.
5. Other: can be used as raw materials to extract potash fertilizer.
Potassium Fledspar Grinding Mill IntroductionPotassium feldspar is usually red, yellow and white color, density 2.56g/ cubic cm, Mohs hardness is 6, combined with material characteristics, and 300 mesh product requirements, it is recommended to choose ultra-fine vertical grinding machine, except, potassium feldspar grinding production line also needs to be matched with crusher, elevator and other equipment, which needs to combine particle size, output, And considering the site situation, floor space, investment budget and other aspects, tailor-made solutions for each customer.
Ultrafine Vertical Grinding Mill
Capacity: 0.2-45 t/h
Max Feeding Size: 30mm
Finished powder: 320~3000 mesh
Shanghai Clirik ultrafine vertical grinding mill, is designed on the basis of similar grinding equipment at home and abroad, especially suitable for the processing and production of feldspar powder. Its high efficiency, low power consumption, small footprint, one-time investment is small, clean operation workshop, environmental pollution. The fineness can be as large as 3000 mesh, which can meet all the fineness requirements of feldspar powder on the market at present.
Specification and Model
|Number of rollers（pieces）||3||3||3|
|Number of classifier（pieces）||5||7||7|
|Power of classifier（Kw）||5X15||7X15||7X（15～18.5）|
|Main unit power （Kw）||250||315||355|
|Feed size （mm）||＜10mm||＜10mm||＜10mm|
|Moisture of feeding material||＜3%||＜3%||＜3%|
|Less than 2μm=34%
|Less than 2μm=46%
|Less than 2μm=60%